The Email Manager module is an e-marketing component that is tightly integrated with the Event Manager suite of modules. Instead of managing static name lists, Email Manager dynamically pulls recipient names from your registration, hotel room reservation, activity, or profile data using criteria that you define with intuitive menus.
The module applies familiar Campaign, Project and Template strategies to
help you organize your batch email tasks by defining campaigns comprised of one or many email broadcast projects. You can create and repeatedly use message templates across projects and campaigns. Utilize mail merge features to personalize your messages and support relationship building with your customers. Take advantage of the attachment feature to distribute documents in any format as part of
your email blast. With Email Manager, you are equipped to efficiently extend your marketing and administrative communication beyond the registration phase to the whole life cycle of the event. You can:
- Broadcast invitations to prospective attendees in your Profile table
- Send newsletters to registrants
- Promote hotel room blocks to registrant's who have not booked a room
- Notify session attendees about cancellations or changes
- Segment your participants by category to send targeted messages to each
- Reduce no-shows by building event awareness and excitement in advance
- Advertise special social functions
- Distribute post-event surveys
- Email post-event thank you messages with calendar ticklers for next year.